Corporate Accounting Services
Tamara will walk you through your business’s circumstances and give you professional recommendations. This will make your tax matters less stressful and more cost efficient. Corporate accounting services include:
- Preparation of compilation/notice to reader financial statements
- Providing assistance with daily accounting
- Consultation and administration for start up business
- Corporate Tax Compliance
- Tax Minimization
- Tax Planning
- Owner-manager remuneration planning
- QuickBooks Training
- Strategic Planning
- CRA Tax Audits & Appeals
- Independent Contractors
GST filing can be time consuming, especially if you have not kept precise records throughout the year. Tamara will keep up-to-date GST amounts easy for regular access and for filing at tax time.
Tamara will help you decide when the most advantageous time to incorporate is and ensure that when it is time that your corporation is set up correctly for success.
Bookkeeping is essential for all types of business’, but it takes time and experience. With Tamara’s eye for detail and knowledge of the tax act, she ensures that all expenses are accounted for. Bookkeeping can include:
- Processing invoices, receipts, and payments
- Running your payroll system
- Preparing financial systems
- Calculating GST
- Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable
We offer Accounting & Bookkeeping Services to clients in Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and across the Greater Edmonton Area. In addition to this, because of technological advances we are also able to serve clients in remote areas, reaching as far as Cambridge Bay Nunavut.